Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ours DaTeZ...

Lalala..happy...went out "pak toh" with hubby on Monday...Huh..since sososo long din go out dating jor...

If not mistaken, i think our last date is before CNY..
So long hor....sad..
Ruuuu..out v go to ipoh 三宝洞, Ipoh parade, and lastly having our steamboat at MP (at night)..I won't so STUPID,eat steamboat in the afternoon..no way wif the HOT weather in IPOH.. 
Wake up 9 in the morning, start to prepare myself, ban leng leng, make up, choosing clothes ,.Huh..TAKE TIME...Finally gao dim at 11 am....
Wake up my Dear after I gao dim..hehe..so bad..coz I dunwan him kacau me....
Helping him choose clothes and He keep on nagging me..say me very 'Mah Fan', find clothes also so slow..
Herng...sure I scold him bek la..
HEHE.....
 Just before go out,
My Hubby...
oN hIs hand was the belated buffday present I gave to him...
CASH as da present..hehe..
Instead, I force him to take this photo..so Bad..
ONCE again...






1st place : going for OUR breakfast..
2nd place: 三宝洞..
Din go for this temple before wif DEAR..is our first time..
























祝我和我的宝贝永结同心。。。







.....Stop here le...i'm sleepy now...Tata...Continue next time...

0 comments: