Friday, March 26, 2010

Just bek frm my MOCK presentation...

I'm just bek from my college, just finish my mock presentation...
                       TIREDNEssss.....
Now.listening to a song called 想太多...
But I'm not really thiink too much..IT was real that I will take 1 week leave for myself...
Lalalala..Happy..coz from 2morrrow onwards, I will give myself a rest for a whole week...YEAH...
             Will be heading back to my places of origin- IPOH MALI...haha..
And I just realize that I haven't complete post out my pre-graduation photos on Facebook...
Huh, and now the line is FUCKING SLOW....IISSSHH....can't even upload 1 photo...
          Maybe later, I will try to finish upload it...Really..气死我...

Here was 1 of my pre-grad photos..Love it..

Look like a Judge rite...haha..without the gavel (or in our own language, we call it the hammer)

Instead my class rep, Vincent Tan, really looks like a Judge..with the robes..
See whether I mange to find his photo or not...I post it here..keke..
Oohhh too bad, I can't find
But I manage to find this,..


From the left is Razice Lim, and the right is Vincent Tan (the class rep...)
If u can,maybe u can imagine how Vincent will look like after he wear on the long robes..

And now I would like to express something here..
I would like to say a word "THANK YOU" to Razice Lim, which was my assignment leader since year 2..
This guy really do help me a lot in my assiginment..
If there was not him, Our group assignment will be SUCKS...
coz,if there was no a good leader in a group, all the tasks will done last minutes
and for the slide of all the assignment won't be so nice and attractive...
JUST A FINAL WORD `~ THANK YOU very much....

K...got to go now..need to pack my luggage..
Tada...


0 comments: