Monday, April 5, 2010

ConTiNuEd....

2nd place : Ipoh Parade, the most common shopping centre that I go
coz it was the nearest, THAN Jusco....
Going there to get my things...
SEE...

My little pinky and blink blink shoe..
Price : Rm  0.95
Hehe cheap hor...
NAH LA...
Is before after 50% discount PLUS Rm 10 discount..

I have my RM 10 cash voucher since I have member card..



lalala..happy...happy..
Dear accompany me go Parade and I having my necklace...

Cinderella de 玻璃鞋

vs

Mine de 玻璃鞋..

haha..


By the way, Dear had gave me a surprise...
Tada..


SWEET SWEET LOVE...
3rd place: MP Steamboat..
Not take much photo..coz that time I was super duper HUNGRY...
no time for me to take photo..
I JUST eat..eat..eat..haha
 BEFORE THAT,
WA..my dark circles so Big..
DIE LA like this..

 


          YUMMY...YUMMY....
My Comment ~ Compared to last time, MP Steamboat now is NOT OK...
Limited food to choose..
HUH.quite disappointing..
Maybe next time will try for the western food,since I haven try before..
BUT
for steamboat, absolutely NO..NO..NO...

0 comments: