Friday, April 23, 2010

StReSs..StReSs..

Just Back From LAB...UTAR SG.LONG Level 4
What i'm doin there?
I'm going there online a while and start my revision there
Next Friday is the first paper jo..
DIE LA..
tODAY ONLY START REVISION..
Huh...Very BIg.big, PLUS huge huge de STRESS..
i WANNA relieve StrEsS....
At THis moment
~ Listening to Bad Romance, Lady Gaga (Oh I  was so in love wif this songs..)

Caught in a Bad Romance..
Caught in a Bad Romance...
ooooh..oohhh..oohh...
Oh WTF, i hOPE To go to sing K...
Now...
Where was ALL my GANG go...?
Oh...They all back hometown jo...
可怜的我。。。
Still in SG.loNG...

~ Eating My fAvOuRiTe fruits..

The fruit of the day...

Gonna go le...Shall Update after my FINAL..
oh..I'm soso lazy..
still haven post about my last visit back to ipoh...
and MELAKA..
Bye..Peeps...

0 comments: