Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lots of Question Marks..??

Out of sudden..there's lots of QuestionMarks playing around in my mind....But, sadly I really don't know how to answer all those or I don't wan to answer those Question maRks that appear in my mind..Is such a "Sun Fu" situation for me..Is like i really want to 逃逼all those question...

Ha...PLS help me...Now at this moment I like feeling guilty to him...I hope he will be at my side to help me or at least consult me...I was keeping and keeping on thinking bek the PAST...I know if i talk to him end up sure quarrel.. I know all the past things is not related to him and He's not the suitable one to consult me...Just let me alone BEAR all the consequences (sad)..

How I really hope to get rid all those 嘛烦things..and happily going out for Holiday...No Question-marks..No the Past...Just Myself and Him.. 

                                       ........ SAYS BYE BYE TO THE PAST....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mind is only playing with you. It keeps on thinking about the past, the future, the guilt, the questions, the answers, the curiousity. The more you think, the more you gonna get into trouble. just relax and let time give you the answer :)

leanne@liying said...

(^^)