Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thanks for the Yi-Mian for saving me ...

Huh..yesterday,Friday...oooopss is 12.29am now,ok should be yesterday and yesterday, I was super duper tired,since I have class frm 9.30 am to 3.30 pm..PLUS taking video clip for my assignment till 7 pm sumthing..When reach home, I just jump on to my bed, and sleep gao gao frm 7 sumthing to 10 sumthing nite...

When woke up, gosh..I was sosososo hungry, hungry till no words can describe..Huh,pity me..If my Babe was by my side, sure he will cook for me..T_T
 Thanks to my yi-mian , which had save me frm hungriness...


Tada..I cook de..with my favorite cocktail sausages..

And yesterday, Saturday, I woke up at 2 sumthing pm,hehe, I know I like a pig,can sleep for so long..
NVM,as long as I like it..None of your business K...
Going out to buy my KFC,for my brunch...


All is mine de....Wahaha..Luv it..My Finger Lickin Good....

0 comments: