Sunday, July 19, 2009

Valentine's Day , 2008

Yeah....remember this year Valentines Day....Hmmm now oni I find back the photos that Me and My Dear had captured....Dearz celebrating Valentine Days with Me at Genting..Dearz had 1 week holiday and of course all his time was spent with me ya....IF NOT..HERNG.....with WHO he want to spend the time ya....? CHEH..WA...



The China Town Corner




Bravo....Bravo.....Pretty rite.....HMMM..the lovely bears





Playful Dear Dear.....



Wo Dou Ng Jap Shu....I also want to take picture....SMILE.....



Valentine's Present from Dearz....Cute..cute..



Blue Colour Bear Bear....Dear redeemed the bear at Genting For Me....



Do you know where am I now? YUP is in DA FIRST WORLD HOTEL...Hmmm..Dearz is not here let me capture a photo sin....If not sure Dearz willl laugh at me alwis CAPTURE PHOTOS...XD..

0 comments: