Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Big SpenDer....The Shopping Queen....

The Big SpenDer.....Who? Who are the Big Spender?..Can I kNow Who?..Oh Gosh....Is ME..Is ME....Is ME.....Huh...Oh NO..I had become the Shoppping Queen....See What I had Bought....

Firstly...I bought the External Harddisks..which cost me Rm 200 something..


Then, I bought this Cute little dustbin at Sg Wang..which cost me Rm 19.90


Then I saw this T-shirt....IT is sosososo cute....And I had bought it...


Is time to shop for My own toiletries....Let's see what I had bought..


I s just a liitle things....Just6 things I had bought..The lipgloss, the toothpaste, the toothbrush..and 2 eyeliner only ya....And it had cost me RM 61.16...Oh No....I had become the Big Spender....

Tada....This the receipt..



Then....Shopping at Midvalley...Buy things again..
SEE...


One bag here....two bag there....Buy clothes at MNG...at NICHII...oH...QIAN BU GOU YONG...I gonna start thinking that...How if my MUM saw this or Know this.....?? Oh no..PLEASE...sure will be scolded by her....

TIME TO SHOP AT THE Mines.....(Saturday, 25/7/2009)

Firstly...at The Kitchen..

How about this dress?...Huh it is so lovely....


This one ne?

Huh.....both also I like....HOW??/...HMMM...
End up..I buy this one..The little black dress


And this one..


At NICHHII...

Oh ...I love this dress so much...But end up I din't buy it....Coz..I had bought 4 clothes edi....Dun dare to buy...Aiks...Sedihnya Hatiku....


And I bought this JEANS...


Tada....tada.....see...What I had bought..



One bag..two bag..three bag..And the fourth bag....

The Receipt..


I had spent for about RM 150...on all the clothes that I bought from The Mines....Oh..gONE MY RM 150....sob..sob..T_T

0 comments: