Monday, July 20, 2009

DEARZ 's BIG DAY....2009

Finally is DEARZ de BIG DAY lu.....BIG DAY????What Is that? Is DEARZ Birthday, 20th of March...Hmm...sure i went back to Ipoh and celebrate with dearz na.....SEEE what had I bought for him..THE PERFUME...



Franck Olivier de Perfume...HEHE, I bought it at SASA , from THE MINES..HUH...luckily i had the idea to buy perfume..coz..I really dunno what to buy for himmm (previously )..making me keep on thinking and thinking and thinking what to buy for my DEARZ....For the previous time, i think i had bought shirt (quite many), wallet, and...and...OH GOSH...Forget some EDI...THATS why..that time I'M in headache in thinking about the present...But thank god...I finally think of da perfume...AND this was the perfume i bought for DEARZ....



RESTORAN GOOD TIMES..hmmm...I Miss steamboat...This is a steamboat restaurant,located near IPOH PARADE, and DEAR had chosen this restaurant to celebrate his BIRTHDAY..juz with ME...you KNOW JUST WITH ME OH...Dearz ignore all his fenz and celebrate with me ...MUAHAHHAHA....That day we prepared to go out at 6.30 pm coz going to this restaurant will take half an hour to reach and DEARZ house is quite far which is at PUSING,Ipoh..


Around 7.oo pm, finally we reach there..and Find a seat, prepare to order, and...NGEK..NGEK..NGEK...of course take the food la.....I ask DEARZ to take a lot of prawn, and vegetables and END UP..the whole table is full with the vegetable oni....WHY?WHY?WHY?...erm..COZ THE prawn had been taken all by others.....SHIT.....had to wait the waiter take some out lo....SIGH....



Is time to pay...Just RM 43.60..SO CHEAP ...Now oni I realize it is the steamboat buffet...OH...din tell me earlier also....CHEH....HMMM..Damn Fulll....same to Dearz also...HE also damn full....Me and Hubby keep on eating and eating and eating for 2 hours non stop...thats why..end up FULL untill can't walk...Need to rest a while before we leaving the restaurant....Dearz say the food not nice here, and next time we will find others to try it out..HUH...waiting to eat steamboat at the next time ....T_T

0 comments: