Monday, July 20, 2009

ROSES..ROSES..Leanne love roses......

I think most of the girls will like ROSES.....IS it TRUE? AM i CORRECT?...All girls like flowers and I am the one who very very very...AND much more very like to receive flowers.....HEHE..Am I too greedy? NO of course...I will be very happy when i receive flower from my Dearz...HMMM..back to the topic....This time is the first time DEARZ buy roses for me after I ngam ngam ngam at HIM for many times saying that HE never buy flower for me before....



Erm..this is the roses that DEARZ buy for me...


Come..let me capture a few photos first..IS a memorable day ya...SMILE..XD



Another shot please.....



Yo...Disturbing oni ya this DEARZ....SEE the photo not nice edi lo....SOB..SOB..T_T
Never mind i take another shot..BLEK...


Smile at the roses please...



HUH..tiring ya...OK..let me put the roses in the pretty glass first....Nice pose for my roses ya...
Hmm ..sometimes I think how good is it if DEARZ would buy some roses for me and giving it surprisingly to Me......Dear ar DEAR..I want roses...many many de roses..

0 comments: