Sunday, August 23, 2015

♥ 230815 ♥

♥ 23.08.15 ♥

It's Sunday!!!
Hello world...long time i didn't update my blog edi..

There was too many things happen to me during the past half year:-

Changes in work environment
Finding job in the berry new place for me - Singapore
The most ever saddest things and unwilling to accept the truth which was my beloved grandma had passed away

Haiz...really sad 
WHY...WHY..WHY...

After started work for 1 month in SG, my beloved grandma left us
What a kind of hard situation and the saddest things + feelings that i previously never had before

The pain is really like....haiiizz...indescribable 
which i never had before..

BUT i knows that the reality was grandma had left us and we still need to keep going our life..
Work,Eat,Sleep

 ♥ I REALLY MISS HER VERY VERY MUCH ♥

Miss her voice 
Miss talk and chit chat with her
Miss sleep together with her
Miss having breakfast,lunch, and dinner with her
Miss helping her massaging her foot
Miss the cooking session with her
Miss watching drama with her
Miss drinking coffee with her
Miss the moments where i dare to drive and fetch her to mum's shop
Miss the delicious foods that prepare by her
Miss the moments when i reach home the first things is look for her
I will alwis call " Grandma" Grandma", i'm back
Where are you?
and she will reply "ooiii" 

GRANDMA...I MISS U

ARE U ALRIGHT NOW?
ARE U WITH GRANDPA NOW?
DID U ALWIS QUARREL WITH GRANDPA?
DID U ALWIS SCOLD GRANDPA?

I MISS U VERY MUCH... so do Mummy..!!!
We all love you

YOU ARE THE GREATEST GRANDMA FOR ME IN THIS WORLD

I will not forget all the lesson, things and cooking skills that you had taught me

You'll alwis in my heart..
and
I believe that u will alwis look after us from heaven
and be our guardian angel

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments: