Sunday, August 23, 2015

♥ 230815 ♥ Continued....

This week's stories..

WORK,WORK,WORK,AND ALSO WORK
SLEEP,SLEEP,SLEEP,AND ALSO SLEEP

Hehe..!!

That's called LIFE...WORKING LIFE..BORED LIFE

But i got some little things that at least make me happy

TADA..!!!


It's Sanrio Gift Gate

I had signed up as memeber lo..
CHEH WA...Member konon nya
Hehe

I really love Sanrio character especially My Melody, Pompompurin, and Kerokeroppi

After signed up as member of course need to spend a bit geh mah..

Looks what i had bought


♥♥ POMPOMPURIN Tumbler.♥♥

Selfie Time


The 2nd item...


For my bag decoration

Happy..LALALA...

Besides, there are also the Sanrio welcome gift


The scarf

and later i will be trying this ice-cream
Yum Yum


♥ Souvenir from Taiwan ♥
Thanks Clement, my cousin


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥

0 comments: