Friday, June 11, 2010

2morow at Grandma house

It's Dear off again....
~ Dating again ~
Happy le..................
Waiting for him to fetch me
2morrow will be going to grandmama house, Kuala Kangsar..

This morning, my mum receive a call from grandma and said that grandpa sick edi..
Mum say, Grandpa old edi, after his operation on the leg,grandpa's health is weak...
Sum more, grandpa din even can recognize me...

.....SAD.....

Remember last week, grandma come IPOH visit us (on Monday), and left grandpa alone at home,
the other day, (the Tuesday), me,Daddy, and Mummy, we fetch grandma go back..
When i went in grandma house, I saw grandpa sit on the small little chair at kitchen..
He was not feeling well and he say he din eat since morning PLUS, HE CAN'T STAND due to the reason of he sat on the small little chair for quite a long time + din eat....

....OMG....

At that time, grandpa whole body is wet coz of the sweat...
Since grandpa can't stand, so we help him change the chair and don't let him still sat on the little chair..
~ Let grandpa eat, drink hot MILO ~

After sometime, Finally grandpa can stand..but I can saw grandpa expression, he feel like very ......
Aiya I dunno how to say jo...

CRY.....T_T

Today the same thing happen again....Grandma say, grandpa whole body “没有力”。。
Mum say, " It's like that de le...grandpa is old edi..."
After I hear that, dunno why the tears automatically comes out...

I CAN'T CONTROL IT..

PLS.PLS....pls do help my grandpa....

Pls give him a good health ...Pls..Pls...
(I'm praying for this)

0 comments: