Sunday, March 6, 2011

♥ 060311 ♥

Wake's Up : 8.30am
It's Sunday le,suppose sleep more what...
BUT WHAT TO DO..
GIRLS LIKE S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G
So,I was went out with my bitch,Ms Jasmine
Location: Ipoh Parade
B4 THAT,we went to Greentown for having our breakfast ,
THEN ONI PROCEED TO IP
Both of us was aiming at 1 target which was finding ours sandals

At Ground Floor,Heading to DIOR counter
kepoh kepoh a bit, seeing the lipstick,and seeing the perfume.

The 2nd, to ETUDE HOUSE..
SPENT roughly half an hour at this shop
My bitch was testing so many products there,and I think she does buy lots at this shop

The 3rd, to VOIR
Haha,Ms Jasmine did spent at this shop too
Bought a white color long pants

START CRAVING FOR OUR TARGET..SANDALS..SLIPPER...

See what i get for myself...


NICE ISN'T IT???

♥  ONCE MORE.. ♥ 




♥  Outfit for the Day  ♥



0 comments: